Recipe for dog biscuits: chicken brownies
Christmas is on the way , and you want to treat the taste buds of your pet? This is the perfect opportunity to put on your apron to cook good cupcakes! Check out a chicken brownie recipe from Cassandra Bouclé's Animal Cookies (Dogs, Cats, Rodents), published by Alter Real
Chicken Brownies for Dogs
Preparation chicken brownies for dogs:
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- First mix the chicken.
- Then, in a bowl, beat the eggs, add the chicken, the flour and margarine. The dough should not be too liquid, if necessary, add a little flour.
- Spread the dough in a greased dish, you can lower the dough a bit with a roller.
- Bake the dish for about 10 to 15 minutes. Check that the cooking is perfect by inserting a knife blade in the center, it must come out wet, but no trace of dough
- Let cool a few minutes before cutting the brownie into small squares or with a cookie cutter
- Good to know: you can replace the chicken with another meat. This biscuit keeps very well in the fridge for a few days
More recipes for dogs, cats and rodents
Passionate about cooking and animal lovers? Biscuits pour animaux by Cassandra Bouclé is THE book that you need, an ideal Christmas present! It offers many 100% organic recipes, easy to prepare and economical for cats, dogs and rodents. All with beautiful illustrations in A5 format. The ideal to please your pet while respecting his nutritional needs.
To read also: Which menu for your dog?