Due to a fire outbreak, a dog dies intoxicated by the smoke

Last Sunday, a dog died after a fire broke out in the apartment where he lived.

While the owner of the apartment, located at Isle-Adam (95) was out, a fire broke out at home in his kitchen. A wooden cabinet placed next to the stove was slowly consumed due to a electrical problem .

The dog, who was waiting for the return of his master, unfortunately inhaled too much of smoke to get out... On arrival of help, he was found dead addicted.

Income at home around midnight, the resident of the apartment was slightly intoxicated . He and his companion were taken to the hospital of Beaumont-sur-Oise.

To read also: They come to rescue a dog from a fire, when they discover what he hides, they are speechless