8 Absolutely adorable beliefs about cats
If the myths that felines have bad luck are hard, it is clear that their perfect inverse also exists...
Erected at the rank of divinities during ancient Egypt, hunted in the Middle Ages In Europe, now a favorite of many homes all over the world, cats have had plenty to unleash the passions. In question, their mystical beauty and their share of mystery well guarded.
However, some have been able to go beyond negative beliefs... to make much prettier:
1. In France, it is said that a stray cat who takes up residence in a home brings joy.
A photo published by @lilylovelyon on July 2, 2015 at 0:13 PDT
2. In the United States, seeing a white cat in a dream is a sign that luck is coming.
A photo posted by @sleeping_white_cat on May 10, 2016 at 9:17 AM PDT
3. For Italians, a cat that sneezes good luck to those who heard it.
A video published by Vladimir Sazhin (@discoboyz) on June 13, 2016 at 12:07 PDT
4. In Japan, a tricolor cat guarantees happiness in the home she lives in.
A picture published by Thryn (@thryn) on Sept. 7, 2016 at 8:14 AM PDT
5. In Scotland, a wandering black cat who comes to shelter under a veranda brings prosperity to the house.
A photo published by Tonia? (@photography_of_tonia) Sep 7, 2016 at 8:08 AM PDT
6. In France, it is also said that a cat sneezing alongside a young bride on the morning of her wedding is a harbinger of a happy marriage.
A photo published by dimkarpov (@dimkarpov) on 27 July. 2016 at 3:07 PDT
7. The sailors were convinced: cats are happy at sea.
A photo published by Camping With Cats (@campingwithcats) on June 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM PDT
8. For the Japanese, black cats dismiss evil spirits and guarantee the health of their homes.
A photo published by Austin Donohue (@austindonohuephoto) on Sept. 7, 2016 at 6:48 AM PDT
Lovers felines, what does their race matter? Do not miss to subscribe to our special newsletter "cats" to stay up to date!
To read on the same topic: Why do we say that cats have 9 lives ?